Recent content by TimG

  1. T

    PDW-700 Owners - Please Read

    Hello all, As a 700 owner I am a bit upset at Sony's decision to create a completely different line of camera with the introduction of the PDW-800. I just purchased my 700 in February and I was made to believe that the 700 would be "current" for the foreseeable future, especially with the...
  2. T

    PDW-700 Owners - Please Read

    Hello all, As a 700 owner I am a bit upset at Sony's decision to create a completely different line of camera with the introduction of the PDW-800. I just purchased my 700 in February and I was made to believe that the 700 would be "current" for the foreseeable future, especially with the...
  3. T

    PDW-700 Owners - Please Read

    Hello all, As a 700 owner I am a bit upset at Sony's decision to create a completely different line of camera with the introduction of the PDW-800. I just purchased my 700 in February and I was made to believe that the 700 would be "current" for the foreseeable future, especially with the...
  4. T

    JVC Repair Service Nightmare Cont.

    I don't know if this kind of post is considered vindictive or what but I feel that people out there should know about the utter failure of JVC to support their products. It's crazy. I've never dealt with such incompetence with such high dollar products. As you may remember, I posted about a...
  5. T

    JVC Repair Service Nightmare

    Hello all, I just wanted to document a horror story about trying to get my 20" JVC HD/SD monitor repaired. Hopefully some of you will heed my warning and think twice about buying a JVC product in the future. First of all, when the monitor went down and you call JVC customer service, there is...
Back
Top