Recent content by steezureboy

  1. S

    Favorite Camera for under 500 bucks

    Im trying to find a camera for pretty cheap for my sisters birthday and i have been out of the consumer camera game for a while. HD is choice, no need for anthing above 30fps, solidstate would be best. Any Ideas????????
  2. S

    Fs: Hvx 200

    Panasonic HVX200P- purchased two years ago from a camera dealer on eBay (I can find the dealer if anyone really wants to know). It has 467hours on it (all P2), it includes a 16gig R Series P2 card, 3 5600mAh batteries, a UV filter, original packaging including all contents. The only issue...
  3. S

    Fs: Hvx 200

    Letus package from previous thread has been sold so this is just for the HVX Panasonic HVX200P- purchased two years ago from a camera dealer on eBay (I can find the dealer if anyone really wants to know). It has 467hours on it (all P2), it includes a 16gig R Series P2 card, 3 5600mAh batteries...
  4. S

    Selling my Kit- HVX and Letus

    So here's the setup: Panasonic HVX200P- purchased two years ago from a camera dealer on eBay (I can find the dealer if anyone really wants to know). It has 432hours on it (all P2), it includes a 16gig R Series P2 card, 3 5600mAh batteries, a UV filter, a 1550 pelican case, original packaging...
  5. S

    Broken Clip Need Some Help

    Yo if anyone has done this or have any idea where to get parts help would be very appreciated... Thanks http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9771/twog.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9038/sideagj.jpg
  6. S

    Final Cut to Premiere

    Yo guys. I got a problem my friend uploaded his hpx170 footage onto final cut using capture (not copying the contents to hd). I need to grab his footage but the quicktime video formats can only be played on final cut. Im looking for the best way to transfer the video and lose the least amount...
Back
Top