Recent content by sombreropix

  1. S

    Music Clearance for Film Festivals -- help!!!

    I am curious about music clearances when submitting a film for a film festival. I have heard varying accounts of whether or not you can use licensed music (music by band signed to a music label) in your piece when submitting to festivals. Some folks have said, it's no problem and you can get...
  2. S

    Console Game Systems (PS2) on my Mac

    Figured one of you all might know the answer to this. I would like to wire my PS2 to my computer so I irritate my girlfriend less by hogging the TV. Here's the deal: I have all the analog-to-digital equipment I need to literally wire the PS2 to my G4 MAC, but I just need a basic program (or...
  3. S

    Looking for SMOKE MACHINE footage

    I am curious what the DVX does with a smoke/fog machine. Anyone have any footage they've shot using smoke to alter the atmosphere?
  4. S

    SUPER 8 webpost Help.

    So... I'm puttin' down my DVX and goin' old school for a bit. Does anyone know of a site similar to this for Super 8? Just want some info, grabs and footage... any thoughts. Thanks!
  5. S

    Moved: Looking for MAGIC BULLET shots/clips/info

    This topic has been moved to Cafe ala DVX by John Hudson.
  6. S

    Looking for MAGIC BULLET shots/clips/info

    Hey all... Based on the review of friends, I am thinking about getting Magic Bullet Suite but an curious what those of you who have used Magic Bullet think about it. First off... if anyone can post any before/after pics that would rock... and before/after clips would rock even harder...
  7. S

    Analog (VHS) to Digital Transfer help

    What is the cheapest way to transfer an old VHS tape onto my Mac G4 for editing in FCP. My MiniDV cam, that I used to use, is out of commission. Is there another [cheap] way to simply digitize the signal and send it into the computer? Thanks!
  8. S

    Need help finding FCP v.HD Tutorial

    Looking for a good, hands on and userfriendly Tutorial for FCP v.HD. I am looking to get this cheap (or even better... free)... anyone have any thoughts on a particular tutorial and where I can get it. Thanks!
Back
Top