Recent content by Shane Warren

  1. S

    Editing A1 and HVX footage together - Can it be done?

    HI, FIrstly thanks for all the good stuff re the A1.. Exceptional cam, great price point and really nice results. I am looking at buying one.. One sticking point tho..... I have a friend in the HVX space. If we do a shoot with both an A1 and a HVX, how difficult would it be to edit the...
  2. S

    Will my Dell Inspiron Duo Core 2Ghz with HVX and P2

    Hi all, I have had a look at many posts to answer this question and not being a technical person, I quickly get lost and confused. Is there a simple answer as to whether my Dell Inspiron 9400 duo core will work with HVX footage and p2 cards? Are there any special considerations that I need...
  3. S

    Recording from XL2 to Duo Core Laptop with Canon Dv-PC software

    Hi, I am trying to work out how to record direct to my Dell Duo Core laptop using the Canon DV-PC software. It wont recognise the XL2 regardless of what steps I take. I understand that the 'system requirements' section of the instructions state that 'proper operation is not guaranteed on a...
  4. S

    Field Monitoring using iBook (or similar)

    Firstly - sorry if this is in the wrong place. It is 'technical' and althought I use an XL2, the question is probably universal to DVX. I am looking at a buying a 12inch iBook (or something similar pending feedback). Nothing too fancy - mainly for mobile script writing. I am hoping...
  5. S

    "Unable to locate timecode" from XL2

    Hi all, my first post and its a granular one (sorry). I am trying to capture footage on my new Mac G5 using Final Cut Pro. I use a 'time of day' timecode on my Canon XL2 as I often shoot with more than one camera. This means every time I start and stop recording on the camera, the timecode...
Back
Top