Recent content by rustyrehl

  1. R

    Zoom F8 White Screen* need help*

    The exact same thing is happening to me that happened to this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/LocationSound/comments/4a2yud/need_help_zoom_f8_troubleshooting/ I turn on my Zoom F8 and I just get a white screen. I tried using batteries, external power and everything else mentioned on the Reddit...
  2. R

    Why am I not getting hired?

    I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but it seemed to fit the best. I have been applying to video production jobs all over the country for almost six months now and I keep getting denied/ not hearing back from them at all. What am I doing wrong? And how do you get a job at a...
  3. R

    GH4 with Vintage Lens ( Vivitar and Helios-44-2)

    Also I have this old lens Made in Japan it's a 28mm f2.8 and I have no idea what kind of mount it is/ what kind of adapter I would need to use it. Here are some pictures.
  4. R

    GH4 with Vintage Lens ( Vivitar and Helios-44-2)

    Here are some photos of the lens
  5. R

    GH4 with Vintage Lens ( Vivitar and Helios-44-2)

    I have an old Vivitar 75-260mm F4.5 that came from an old still camera. I am wondering if I can use it with my GH4? If so what adapter do I need for it to fit my micro 4/3rds? I also have an old Helios 44-2 58mm Russian Lens and I need an adapter for that as well. I have been doing some...
  6. R

    SHORT: Reprise

    This is a short film that I shot on my GH4 over the course of two days. I only have two lens: a 14 mm and 45 mm both Pentax. I used a Came-TV 7800 3 axis gimbal for the beginning tracking shot. I lit the party scene with as many work lights as I had and I used an old Mighty Mole 2k to back...
  7. R

    Pre-Visualization - what previs tools do you use?

    Google SketchUp is great and free if you want to create some easy 3D previs. Or Blender also works. I have used both but I mostly just story board or do a video story board and shoot the basics of the scene with my phone to get the camera movements/ blocking down.
Back
Top