Recent content by ronnyjay

  1. R

    [FS: Optics] Nikon Nikkor 35-70mm 1:2.8 Zoom Lens

    Nikon / Nikkor 35-70mm 1:2.8 Zoom Lens. This is one of the most sought after fast Nikon zoom Lenses. It is absolutely pristine. Looks new. $350 Here is the ebay link...
  2. R

    [WTB] AZDEN FMX 42a - Field Mixer

    I'm looking for an Azden FMX 42a Field Mixer. Only interested in model 42a. Thanks, ronnyjay
  3. R

    [WTB] URSA Mini 4K EF

    Looking for a "low-mileage" URSA Mini 4K EF. If you're wanting to upgrade to 4.6 - or some other camera - I'll take your 4K. Thanks, ronnyjay
  4. R

    [WTB] Fiilex P100

    Looking for a used Fiilex P100 on-camera light.
  5. R

    [WTB] Canon EOS C300 EF

    I'm looking for a used, well-maintained Canon EOS C300 EF? I'm really interested in finding one at a reasonable price. Thanks, ronnyjay
  6. R

    Looking for CREW in Chicago.

    Friends, I am a filmmaker in Chicago. Just moved here from the west coast. I'm looking to expand my resources here in Chicago so I'm interested in finding experienced Camera ops, Sound, Grips, Electrics, Hair & Makeup, Wardrobe and P.A.'s If you're interested, please respond...
  7. R

    [FS: Audio] SOUND DEVICES 633 6 Input 10 Track Recorder / Mixer RE-LISTED

    NOTE: This item was purchased on ebay yesterday so the thread was closed. However, the buyer backed out of the sale. So it has been re-listed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOUND-DEVICES-633-6-Input-10-Track-Field-Mixer-Recorder-/111496594301?pt=US_Live_Studio_Mixers&hash=item19f5b7037d This...
  8. R

    Lavender Electronics or Rons Camera in Singapore

    Has anyone had any experience with either Lavender Electronics or Rons Camera in Singapore? They are selling the Canon EOS C300 for around $7500 (NEW). Are these places legit? And if so, is there any problem with buying a brand new camera from out of the country? What are the risks...
  9. R

    [FS: General] NEXTO NVS2500 Pro 500 GB Video Storage

    Lightly used. Excellent Shape! Ultra fast, in-the-field back up for multi card formats including: Compact Flash, SDHC, MemoryStick, P2/P3, SxS. Back up your footage to the internal 500 GB drive. You immediately have a second safety copy of your work. You can even back up to another external...
  10. R

    [FS: Audio] Like New - SOUND DEVICES 633 - 6 Input, 10 Track Field Mixer & Recorder

    This is a LIKE-NEW, Sound Devices 633 Professional 6 input, 10 track Digital Field Mixer & Recorder. It records to SD and Compact Flash memory cards. 3 XLR inputs and 3 Mini TA3 inputs. 2 XLR outputs and 2 Mini TA outputs It will run on L-type Lithium Cell batteries or 6 internal AA...
  11. R

    [FS: Lighting] Genuine ARRI 4 Light Kit

    Well maintained ARRI 4 Light Kit: 1K, 650, 300, 150. Includes Barn Doors, various Scrims and 3 Light Stands. (Sorry….not 4) And a Hard Case with wheels. This is NOT "As Arri". This is genuine ARRI. Asking $1900 but accepting offers on ebay...
  12. R

    Canon XF Utility for Final Cut Pro 7

    I've been shooting with my Canon XF 305 Camera for a couple of years. I edit in Final Cut Pro 7. (Sorry…. just don't like FCP X) I've been using the Canon XF Utility to import the footage directly into Final Cut on my Mac desktop computer. (Lion 10.7.5) All working smoothly. Then I bought...
  13. R

    [WTB] Canon EOS C300

    Looking for a good price on a used, but well-maintained Canon EOS C300 with EF mount. Thanks.
  14. R

    FS Flanders 21" Broadcast Monitor - 1080 & 720 with Waveform & Vectorscope

    FS Flanders 21" Broadcast Monitor - 1080 & 720 with Waveform & Vectorscope I'm selling a Flanders 21" Broadcast monitor on ebay. Item #110524686609 Flanders are fast becoming one of the most popular monitors in the industry. They're not sold in stores... only online. Great company. This is...
  15. R

    WTB - Convergent Design HD-Connect SI

    Looking for a used Convergent Design HD-Connect SI
Back
Top