Shane will be in San Diego tomorrow and is volunteering his time to have a chat with local 5D filmmakers from 7-8:30. We have about 6 slots open if anyone would like to come.
Send me a message if your interested and I'll let you know where we'll be.
Thanks!
I transcoded 1080 30p footage into pro res using fcp, and now all the camera pans and pullbacks play back kind of choppy. Anyone else have this problem?
The footage plays back from the camera into a monitor fine.
I'm using a transcend 16gig class 6 card and a new lacie firewire 800 drive to...
Is there any way to record HD (p2 or HD monitor pro) while at the same time recording to the tape drive as a SD backup?
I believe the answer is no but keep hearing otherwise so i want to confirm.
Thanks!
Does anyone have any experience with HD monitor Pro?
I'm thinking of using it as a direct to disk capture system for my hvx and my macbook pro.
http://www.hdmonitorpro.com/HD%20Monitor%20Pro/Home.html
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks!!