Recent content by mhopkins

  1. M

    Panasonic 3D - Editing specs

    Hello Very interested in the release of the new Panasonic 3D prosumer camera. What I am really looking to find out is what kind of editing set up you will need for this? Will I have to buy special screens for the computer or can I edit wearing 3D glasses?:grin: Any help would be great - Thanks!
  2. M

    Travel Camera Operators

    Hello, Again, not really a DVX topic but a chance for you guys to make some money with your footage (of course shot on the DVX...) We are a travel specialist video production company - we produce commercial films for Tour Operators, Hotels, Airlines as well as other corporate companies. With...
  3. M

    Using MPEG4 AVC/H.264 clips in FCP

    Hello there, I'm wanting to use a sanyo xacti camera which shoots HD 1080i for underwater footage, which I'll then intergrate with HVX Hd edits in FCP. The camera shoots straight to a hard drive and gives me clips in MPEG4 AVC/H.264 format. I've heard reports that FCP won't be able to...
  4. M

    Problems with Vinten Pro 5

    Hello, I'm after a little help. I have recently brought a Vinten Pro 5 tripod for my DVX100. Having used it a few times I have found it quite jerky and hard to control smooth pans and tilts, in particular when I try to combine the two. I have reset the resistance settings but that doesn't...
Back
Top