Recent content by marlonfilm

  1. M

    [FS: General] (EU)vintage mole & richardson 1961

    Sell many mole & richardson light 1961 fully functional. I add some photos and w8 for offer
  2. M

    [FS: General] (EU) Panasonic hpx 250

    Sell Panasonic HPX 250 with original accessories, packaging with 3 years warranty. Also with the camera are sold the following accessories: -n 2 64 gb P2 cards -card reader / hardisk for p2 -No. 3 batteries panasonic -additional canon shotgun -light sony 20 +20 Price 4500 euro
  3. M

    [WTB] mini converter

    hello i want to buy blackmagic mini converter or atomos NEED: HDMI TO SDI send photos to marlonfilm@libero.it thanks
  4. M

    [WTB] blackmagic miniconverter or albecinema miniconverter

    hello I'm looking for a mini converter blackmagic or albecinema from HDMI to SDI/HDSDI thanks
  5. M

    [WTB] blackmagic hdmi to sdi mini converter

    hello i'm looking for a blackmagic hdmi to sdi mini converter pm thanks
  6. M

    [FS: General] (Europe) STEADICAM last hour

    This is the link of my steadicam on Ebay last hour link ebay: start from 2300$ http://www.ebay.it/itm/300894521924?...#ht_662wt_1413
  7. M

    [FS: General] steadicam

    Sales wonderful steadicam What is included in the offer: - ARM: Glidecam V-Series 25, from 4.5 kg to 17 kg. - VEST: Glidecam V-Series 25 - SLED: Movecam D200 with dual battery tilting; switch 12/24 volt - Stand with Docking plate - Upgrade monitor bracket double rods - 2 V mount battery -...
  8. M

    [FS: General] sell steadicam

    I sell steadicam Glidecam V25 arm and vest (www.glidecam.com), sled from Movcam d 200. Monitor bracket with parallel rods, 2 battery v mount, c stand to balance, rigid case, keys, 5 plates in brass from 1 kg each to use with small camera. No monitor, but I can give you an old monitor I have but...
  9. M

    [WTB] Zacuto Universal Baseplate With Rails

    Hello gentleman I'M looking for Zacuto Universal Baseplate With Rails or without rail for camcorder no for camera. offer 280/300 $ send me pm thanks
  10. M

    [FS: General] Panasonic dv 100

    Panasonic dv 100, 1 battery, light sony 20 +20, tarmac bag (not in picture), 4 sony dvcam. There are signs of normal use, excellent condition of the lens, it works perfectly Ask $ 650, plus delivery The item is in Italy write me for any question Thanks
Back
Top