Recent content by logam11

  1. L

    FCP Training DVD

    Hi, Wondering if any of you have personal experiences with the FCP training DVD's out there. I've seen this topic earlier on the board, but after checking out the LA FCPUG website, I'm still undecided about a training DVD. I'm a beginner looking to learn FCP ASAP, and I think a book would take...
  2. L

    Window blow out

    I've been filming a doc for the past 3 months now, usually in large interiors (gyms) where the whole wall has windows. These windows always blow out because of sunlight, but I've grudgingly accepted the situation, as putting ND gel over all the windows would be impossible. When I watch it on TV...
  3. L

    Image release form in foreign language

    Hi, Doing several interviews with Chinese speakers who cannot understand English, and am wondering if they sign an image release form written in English, will that be considered legitimate in case its used as evidence in court? Should I spend the extra time and money to get it translated to...
Back
Top