Recent content by leachmo1

  1. L

    Man Branch Music Video

    Shot on HPX170 with red rock adapter. This is the third music video I've done. Music by Man Branch. Directed by Matt Leach in Tulsa Oklahoma. Enjoy! http://www.vimeo.com/7455423
  2. L

    Demo reel to critique

    I'm wrapping up a music video and trying to update my reel. I need some advice on the new now updated demo. I'm primarily (like so many others others) interested in directing, but I am a professional editor, and shot all but one of the projects myself. I am also mostly interested in work on...
  3. L

    Man With A Mustache

    I havent seen any rates for news stringers I'm thinking i will get my new a1 and change my rates per story what do you all think would be a good rate for news footage per station per story.
  4. L

    Man With A Moustache!!! See It Now!!!

    Here's the quicktime link to the finished comedy short i just finished with some friends. I'd love to hear some feedback. Hope you all enjoy. http://mlfilm.com/popitup.html if that doesn't work a crappier quality version can be found...
  5. L

    Man With a Moustache

    Here's the quicktime link to the finished comedy short i just finished with some friends. I'd love to hear some feedback. Hope you all enjoy. http://mlfilm.com/popitup.html if that doesn't work a crappier quality version can be found...
  6. L

    Music Video

    This is a video for the indie band The Evangelicals from Norman, Ok one of the first things i shot with the dvx100. http://mlfilm.com/anotherday.php
  7. L

    Man With A Mustache

    I've just about wrapped up my first real film shot with the Panasonic dvx100b. Check out the trailer.... Man With A Mustache Teaser Trailer
  8. L

    Man With A Mustache

    I'm wrapping up one of my first real projects with my Panasonic DVX100b. It's called Man With A Mustache. The trailer's online. let me know what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guqkIpmuoXk
Back
Top