Recent content by heicky

  1. H

    The Human Sculptures - 48hour movie project

    We took part in PlayOff 2010 competition where we had to make movie in 48 hours. We made everything in 39 hours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_7R7fFA8r4
  2. H

    The Beauty Of The North

    http://www.vimeo.com/14276988 Some shots from the trip to northern Norway.
  3. H

    gh13 moire

    Does anyone have any clue why my gh13 started to show some really bad moire in some situation. Especially when I film some fabric. Never have moire this bad with my camera.
  4. H

    M42 Zeiss lenses

    Hi! I've been watching for Zeiss lenses. And I've noticed that some Zeiss lenses with M42 mount would be a little bit cheaper than Contax mount lenses. Are they any good? And what about Praktica bayonet lenses? And if I buy Praktica bayonet 28mm 2.8 and M42 50mm 1.8, do they look same at all?
Back
Top