Recent content by giuseppevetrano

  1. G

    [FS: General] SGBlade complete package..new!

    Hi, i'm selling a sgblade with rails, nikon lens mount, flip module, 2 rotorazors and flight case . Used only one time, it's NEW! Incredible object. I'm selling the complete package for 900 euros or 1150 dollars + shipping Let me know if interested. Thanks
  2. G

    [7d]"Swinging in L.A.", Venice & Malibù

    "God bless cowboys" http://www.vimeo.com/13048515 Enjoy!
  3. G

    "Swinging in L.A", my last short film (Canon 7d)

    Here the link: http://www.vimeo.com/13517819 Enjoy!
  4. G

    [FS: General] SGblade complete kit (blade,flip,rods,case) Europe

    Hi, i'm selling the sgblade complete package (look here: http://www.shoot35.com/products/SGblade/sgblademainframe.html) it's like new, used only 2-3 times, I can send photos on request. I sell it because I don't' use it. The package is composed by: -converter -flip module -roto razors 1&2...
  5. G

    Manhattan 8.9" HD Monitor HD089A

    hi, i'm selling this monitor in the marketplace forum, here the link: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=197421
  6. G

    8.9" HD Pro Monitor HD089A (NTSC & PAL)

    Hi, i'm selling the Manhattan 8.9" HD Pro Monitor HD089A (NTSC & PAL) for the price of 460 euros (650 dollars) I've NEVER used the monitor, it's NEW and perfect, i'm selling it because i'm not using it and I don't' need it. It includes: -Sun ABS plastic hood accessory -Panasonic battery plate...
  7. G

    "Echoes for the middle ages" short film

    Hi, i've made a short film about a little town called "Erice" in Sicily and it's ancient atmosphere. Shooted with canon 7d, 17-55 is, nikon 85mm 1.8 and a tripod. Here's the link: http://www.vimeo.com/8765801 thanks
  8. G

    Happy 2010 short film

    Hi, i've filmed a little short to wish an happy new 2010 to everyone. I've used a Canon 7d, 17-55 is canon, 1.8 85mm nikon. http://www.vimeo.com/8472322 Bye!
Back
Top