Recent content by fstof

  1. fstof

    T2i DSLR 640 vs DVX

    Hi I'm currently shooting (weddings/concerts etc...) with a DVX100B, and the time to add another camera to my setup has come. I'm thinking of getting myself the 550D, because of the good video quality and nice price. Now, I'm not (yet) planning on delivering anything in HD format, so my...
  2. fstof

    Genesis vs Red One

    Last night I was privileged to be on the set of the new Toyota Auris to be launched soon here in South Africa. They were using a Panavision Genesis, I must say, it is quit a beast. I know the Genesis was used in Superman and Scary movie4, Casino Royal. Now I was wondering how would the Red...
  3. fstof

    DIY: Mic Boom and Shock mount

    I Thought I would just post my go at making a mic boom with shock mount It works perfectly and I'm quite happy with it Anyway... use it... or don't :-)
  4. fstof

    Luma track matte

    I'm trying to create a luma track matte in After effects, but it just wont work. Here is what I've got: layer1 - [black & white matte (gradient)] - (Normal) layer2 - some text(Red) - (Luma track matte) layer3 - background(whatever) - (normal) What I am looking for is the red text (layer2) to...
Back
Top