Recent content by fotoman

  1. F

    [FS: General] Commlite CM-AEF-MFT Booster AF Lens Adapter For Canon EF Lens To M4/3 Camera

    like new commlite speedbooster over on ebay, never used it so going for a good price over on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/202719155156
  2. F

    [FS: General] Atomos Ninja Inferno 7 In. 4K HDMI Monitor/Recorder with accessories

    Atomos Ninja Inferno 7 In. 4K HDMI Monitor/Recorder with accessories. I bought this and ended up only using it about 5 times. It is in perfect condition and has had a screen protector on it since day one. I am including the accessory hardcase, 4 extra SSD caddies, and AC adapter. You will have...
  3. F

    [FS: General] For sale on ebay - kamerar tk-3 camera cage

    This is a real well built camera cage ! I bought it to use with my blackmagic cinema camera but sold the camera so no longer need this. It is in excellent, like new condition, having only been used a few times. Comes with 2 rods but you can replace with any length you like. Sells new for...
  4. F

    [FS: General] Kamerar-MAX-1-Matte-Box-with-Donut

    For sale thru Ebay is this great mattebox, starting bid is $115. It is in excellent like new condition, because I may have used it twice. I sold the camera this was to go with so don't need anymore. Kamerar products are really well built. comes with original box, allen wrench, and of course...
  5. F

    [FS: General] Shoulder mount for CanonXF300/305 camcorder

    I bought this shoulder mount system from Westside AV months ago and have never used it. This comes with the tripod plate, the accessory add-on wing, and shoulder brace. I also will include a manfrotto quick release plate. This sells for $225.00 new without the quick release plate. Asking...
  6. F

    [FS: General] Large Camcorder Case

    I have a 16x9inc brand camcorder case for sale. This is in excellent condition, no tears, etc. I used it with a JVC HD100 but sold the camera. SPECS: Holds camera ready to shoot with mattebox installed Exterior constructed of extra heavy duty waterproof Cordrura® Interior...
  7. F

    [FS: General] Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH1 body and Canon, Nikon Lenses

    I just listed these items on ebay, but if you want to deal for one or more items directly send me a PM. Panasonic GH1 body, hackable version, original box, cables, battery, ac and dc charger, 16gb SD card. Currently running a vitaly firmware hack..great condition, starting bid is...
  8. F

    [FS: General] JVC HD100 and FIRESTORE FSH-200 DIGITAL RECORDER

    Relisted on ebay for lower price, I have a great firestore FSH 200 solid state recorder for sale, THIS ITEM HAS SOLD also selling my trusty JVC HD100 WITH FUJI 16X STOCK LENS, COMES WITH AN ANTON BAUER 90 HEAVY DUTY BATTERY AND GOLD MOUNT (TITAN CHARGER INCLUDED), STOCK MIC (NOT SHOWN)...
  9. F

    [FS: General] JVC HD100 and FIRESTORE FSH-200 DIGITAL RECORDER

    I am selling my trusted JVC HD100 camera over on ebay, in excellent shape, along with a firestore fsh200 digital recorder with card that I used with it. I got a Canon XF300 a while ago and just don't use this camera anymore. Details on the camera here...
  10. F

    [FS: General] Gear sale !! good deals

    I am clearing out some gear I no longer use, I have posted these on ebay, but if you are interested send me an email and I will remove listing from ebay. All items in great condx, go to http://www.ebay.com/sch/johngussman/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 to see details. John Bescor motorized pan...
  11. F

    [SOLD] For Sale on Ebay - CMR Blackbird Stabalizer

    Just listed a CMR Blackbird Stabalizer over on ebay, starting bid at 350.00 or buy it now price of 395.00. Great condition,..details at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200626000955 thanks, John
  12. F

    [WTB] sony ex3

    I am looking for a good condition sony ex3...John
  13. F

    [SOLD] on Ebay - Panasonic HMC 150 with extras

    Just put this camera up on ebay, EXCELLENT CONDITION HMC150 I am selling my "baby", this camera has been well taken care of, there are no scratches or blemishes. Lens is clean. Works flawlessly. I am including in the package a "generic" shotgun mic, 1-8gb SDHC memory card, UV filter, the...
  14. F

    hmc 150 and nanoflash

    I was thinking of getting a nanoflash to use with the 150. Has anyone had any experience with this combo? Also does anyone know what the bitrate would be of the 422 signal out of the hdmi port? thanks, John
  15. F

    Slik 504QF II Tripod for sale on ebay

    I am selling this video tripod on ebay, starting bid of 50.00 here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200556072086 Brand Name: Slik Model: 504 QF-II Device Type: Tripod Maximum Height: 61 inches Minimum Height: 19 inches Maximum Weight Recommendation: 11 pounds...
Back
Top