Recent content by fishbeer

  1. F

    FOR SALE: DVX100B plus many accessories- $2000

    DVX100B in excellent condition with 52 hours on the heads. Davis and Sanford Provista airlift tripod. Panasonic pelican-type hard case (yellow). Impact "soft" shoulder bag. Kata rain cover for DVX. 1 Tiffen 72mm UV filter. 1 Tiffen 72mm ND.3 filter. 1 Tiffen 72mm Polarizer filter. 1 Panasonic...
  2. F

    really basic crane and jib questions

    Looks like I might have access to some nice cranes and jibs in the near future. I'm wondering what the difference is between these? And more importantly, how does the DVX100B do on them? I don't know if I'll have access to a monitor or not but I don't have remote focus anyway so I guess it...
  3. F

    first DVX100B footage

    Got my 100B yesterday and had it out today for a few hours playing with the iris, shutter speed, scene files etc. I put together 2 minutes of clips mostly messing with depth of field. I'd love to get any feedback you might have. The biggest thing I had trouble with was focusing. I found it...
Back
Top