Recent content by dakkio26

  1. dakkio26

    Spanish Coastal Town: Estepona, Costa del Sol (inc. slow-mo)

    Shot with my 550d last year, the slow motion was made by shooting in 720p(50fps) and conforming to 25fps using Cinema tools. It has been speedily graded within FCP. Feedback welcome... :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRxPpH5icfc Cheers, Al
  2. dakkio26

    First attempt at driving timelapse

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ0ivoH98kA Please take a look and give me some feedback. Especially regarding the exposure (i.e how I can avoid overexposing the early shots and still capture the evening shots without sticking it on auto)? Cheers Al
  3. dakkio26

    Splitter for 2 channel audio.

    I have a 550d with magic lantern, which is great, but I want to be able to record two inputs at the same time. I would like a splitter that can take a stereo signal from my rode mic in one socket, a stereo signal from my radio mic in another socket and then channel them into a single 3.5mm...
  4. dakkio26

    XHA1 for sale in London

    Used but as good as new. Includes Sennheiser Shotgun mic worth £100, wide angle lens, a black Peli case and all the standard accessories. Looking for around 1450 - offers welcome Call Alex on 07590596747 or reply.
  5. dakkio26

    London Zoo with 550d T2i and EFS 55-250mm lens

    Hope I captured the beauty of those lovely creatures. Constructive feedback more than welcome. thanks Al enjoy....
  6. dakkio26

    A few shots I took around Westminster, London - (inc. slow motion)

    Enjoy. :) Constructive feedback more than welcome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0YmmDwtXZ4 Thanks Al
  7. dakkio26

    [FS: General] XHA1 in London

    XHA1 for sale in London Great condition, no faults or damage at all. Complete with Remote, strap, battery, charger, cables ext. Please make an offer £1600 ono. Cheers Al 07590596747
  8. dakkio26

    Blocky Footage

    Hi guys I know it might just be the tape, but I don't have a spare right now to try it out with. I'm worried though that this problem isn't caused by the tape... I wen't out and filmed the rememberance day parade and my footage came back badly due to the gain being left on by accident. But...
  9. dakkio26

    New Canon Forum

    Hi guys Just thought I'd let you know that I've started a forum specifically for Canon users on www.CanonBoard.net. I only lauched it last night so its got very modest site stats, but I was hoping you could check it out and tell me what you think. I love dvxuser, and I love reading the Canon...
  10. dakkio26

    How bad is it to use your main camera as your tape deck

    Ok, so I got myself a Canon XHA1, and I have no money to spare. This means that I am using it for capturing instead of using a tape deck. Is this crazy, Am I ruining my camera by doing this? I heard that Canon playheads are pretty tough. What would you suggest? I hear some people are buying...
  11. dakkio26

    XHA1 Tripod question and Shotgun mic question

    Tripod Question Do you guys think that a Bogen 501 Head on a set of 755b legs would be good enough for my XHA1? I want something nice, sturdy and stable, that'll allow me to pan smoothly. Do you think I would be missing out by not going for a fluid head? or is that more of a gimic than a "must...
  12. dakkio26

    Strange Shake in Footage!

    Hi, I recently got myself a Canon XH A1 and the first thing I did was to shoot some footage in my back lawn. I uploaded the footage onto my PC using a firewire directly plugged in to my XH A1. I noticed that there is a strange shake at the top of my footage. I have put the footage on youtube and...
Back
Top