Recent content by chrischart

  1. chrischart

    A7s – Lens Recommendations for ex MFT guy

    Hi, Just when I was about the buy a GH4, along came a load of A7s footage that I have absolutely fallen for. I've come from shooting with MFT cameras and glass – Gh2 and BMCC with various SLR Magic and Voigtlander lenses. I'm now thinking of getting rid of the lot to make way for a decent A7s...
  2. chrischart

    Can anyone identify this light/type of light

    Hi, I really like the look the on screen lights in the music video linked below and was wondering if anyone knew what type of light they are and how they are controlled (dimmed, flooded etc). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A7UjrZnOuo Many Thanks, Chris.
  3. chrischart

    Music video royalties

    Hey, Does anyone know what the deal is with music video royalties? I've created several music videos whereby the artist has gone on to do fairly well, especially abroad. Since speaking to some of the artists, they made me aware of a website - http://www.ppluk.com/ - where you can sign up as...
  4. chrischart

    Multiple Redhead controllers and dimmers?

    Hi, I'm looking to find out how I can control, flash and dim my 3 x redheads and what equipment I need to do it. I've seen some stage lighting foot controllers that can take a fair amount of load, but i'm not 100% if this is what I need to get things flashing. Can anyone tell me if this is...
  5. chrischart

    Exporting a 4x3 vid and converting it to 16:9

    I currently shot and edit my footage in 4x3 and simply add black bars to the top and bottom to aquire a 'widescreen' look. I heard that it was possible to export my 4x3 project in such a way that it crops off the top and bottom black bars. Is this true and does anyone know how to do this...
Back
Top