Recent content by carlandniv

  1. C

    Footage of my band in the studio

    Shot with my newly acquired dvx, an HV20 and a Panasonic pv-gs300. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTD8mx-MoM I am really new at this still and humbled by the footage I have seen here, so any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks.
  2. C

    First footage with DVX100B

    I started getting into video a few months ago, mostly filming mine and friends bands. Word of mouth has spread and I have a few shoots in the next month. I found myself in need of a cam, so, I bought my DVX last night around 8pm. On the way home I stopped at a local pub and shot a few songs of a...
  3. C

    what cam to buy

    Ok, I am a new member here and I am seeking some advice. I am a working musician (oxy-moron) who has recently started filming local bands. Right now I use a Canon hv20 and a Panasonic pv-gs300. For a third cam I have been hiring a local guy with a Canon Xl2. The time has come for me to add my...
Back
Top