Recent content by Bender

  1. B

    [FS: General] Panasonic AG-DVX100B

    5 days left on my Ebay listing... Starting price: $550 Buy it now: $750 Thanks! http://www.ebay.com/itm/271219985427?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  2. B

    Creating a floor reflection on the z-plane??

    Can anyone guide me in the right direction here? This is literally my 1st time doing any kind of green screen shooting/editing. Everything went smooth, but now I'm stuck. I have a full body shot of the subject, cleanly keyed. How can I get a floor reflection with the correct perspective on...
  3. B

    General DSLR 24/1080p to Broadcast workflow/convert ???

    Can someone please guide me in the right direction? I shot footage for a local tv spot (cable) using a T2i. Shot everything 1080p/24fps. I realize now that I probably shouldn't have done that? Anyway, what is my best bet for editing/rendering? Using Vegas, I've already edited the program on a...
  4. B

    Are my setting right for squeeze mode editing?

    Sorry guys but reading threads on this just make me more confused. I shot a music video using squeeze mode 24pa. I would like to ideally have multiple delivery mediums, but most importantly would be digital (YouTube, etc.). I would like to stay in a widescreen ratio throughout. Using Vegas 8...
  5. B

    2 camera wedding shoot .. basic question

    Would someone be so kind as to give me some tips or links to some articles ... I'm videotaping a wedding for a friend on sunday and Im using 2 cameras. What is the general placement for the procession/vows, so that neither camera catches the other in the frame? Both cams will be manned, and...
  6. B

    Third party replacement battery???

    Can somebody tell me if there are any good quality 3rd party batteries available for the DVX100b. I need a second one but $189 is a little steep for me right now. Thanks!!
  7. B

    Tape speed drifts from studio track

    I've been experimenting with music video production, and I'm having a sync problem. When I try to sync my footage with the studio track (using Vegas), the footage gradually & consistently drifts ahead of the studio recording. Is this just an inherent speed problem with the footage being...
  8. B

    computer screen vs. tv screen

    There is a significant difference in my footage between my comp screen & tv screen. The comp screen has less contrast/color/saturation than the tv. Is that normal or does it sound like a problem with my comp screen? It's a Sony Trinitron but it's pretty old so i don't really trust it. I...
  9. B

    24P slow mo

    Hello everyone I recently purchased a DVXb and have been reading a lot on this board and other places. You'll prob be hearing from me a lot!! But my first question is 2-fold: I realize that 60i footage will give you the best slo mo, but are there any tips that can make slo mo with 24P footage...
Back
Top