Recent content by AndyInBuffalo

  1. A

    Heliopan Vari ND-Spinning Ring seems Too Tight

    I just received my Heliopan Variable ND for my FS100 and find the action of the rotation to be very tight, much tighter than I expected. It seems like it will make it very difficult to adjust during a live situation. Just wondering what everyone else's experience is with the filter. Thanks, Andy
  2. A

    Front thread Heliopan ND in U.S. or Canada ?

    I'm wondering whether anyone has found a North American distributor for front threaded Heliopan Variable ND filters, which are already available in Europe. Thanks for your help, Andy
  3. A

    No PCM audio in editor when shooting 60p ?

    Is anyone trying to edit 60p with PCM audio ? I understand that the audio doesn't play in PP when shot in progressive. Any solutions out there ? Andy Sony NEX-FS100
  4. A

    Mounting FS100 as a Drive on a Mac ?

    I shot some footage which appears on my card when I look at it in the camera. Unfortunately my card reader doesn't detect any footage (it detects other footage of the same interview on other cards). The light doesn't even light up on the reader (Targus), nor does it mount on my desktop with the...
  5. A

    Anyone using Nikon 28-70 w/Novoflex or other adapte 2 lb. lens-needs extra support ?

    I'm looking at getting a de-clicked Nikon 28-70 2.8 with a Novoflex adapter. The lens weighs about 2 lbs. (over 900 g.). Wondering whether the Sony mount can handle it. Also, Novoflex vs. Fotodiox-Any ideas ? Andy
  6. A

    Can I adapt an EX3 lens to the FS100 ?

    The EX3 kit lens has a 1/2" bayonet mount. I'm wondering whether anyone's made an adapter from that to the e-mount. Of course I'd also need to know whether the EX3 lens would cover the FS100 sensor. What I like about the EX3 lens is that it provides smooth aperture control.
  7. A

    Manual Iris Control: Loud clicking sound and flashing aperture

    I just received my Sony alpha to e adapter and a lens for the FS100. I was unpleasantly surprised to hear a loud clicking sound and flashing aperture when using the on-camera iris wheel. This makes the setup almost completely useless for documentary or run and gun. I don't like the e-mount...
Back
Top