Orion 675 FS production units

And as soon as I saw that, I bought another 675. Seems like a good deal even if the light is being EOL’d. I’m hoping to find another fresnel, too, before they are gone.

Hot Rod Camera is showing the fresnel/barn door kits as in-stock.

And on sale! Thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome. My 675 from B&H is supposed to be here tomorrow and the fresnel/barn door set from Hot Rod on Thursday.

Now, the question will be can I fit a second yoke, fresnel, barn door and reflector in a milk crate that already contains all of those pieces.

Just had to initiate an exchange with B&H. Not sure if this unit was possibly roughed up in transit or came straight from the factory in this state. The COB protector is broken(which opens up the possibility for shipping damage, although the exterior box and exterior of the shipping case were not damaged), there is a metallic rattling inside that is audible whenever you set the fixture down and it will not update the firmware (my other 675 updates with no issues at all and makes no rattling sounds). Kinda disappointing, but maybe not 100% unexpected as the original unit that I received last year had damage to the outside of the shipping case, the outer box was beaten all to hell, it was missing the COB protector and the nameplate on the rear of the unit, and my buddies shipping case, the pull-out handle was broken.

Back