Barrys Book Now Shipping!

I can't wait to get mine! Almost like when I was waiting for the camera to arrive. :2vrolijk_08:

Same here, just waiting anxiously for it. I think it would be great if whoever receives the book first, posts a message that they have received it, that way the rest knows that the books is going to be delivered shortly to them. And if they don't get it within a few days of the first person receiving it, they can follow up.

Im still waiting as well via Mail in form, if the books are in stock and i still havnt received it, i have a feeling that there was a problem somewhere with my order getting lost. :(

Hi I got my book , I have been struggling a bit up till now, I just did not think I was getting the image quality that I should be , I went out today and got some of the best shot I have taken todate. ( bee pollinating an Orchid) I am a photographer from wayback and it seems that a lot of the rules have changed with Video. up till I read Barrys book I was trying and thinking the ways with film. I thought I know a bit about Photography. I certainly had to eat humble pie on this one. Thanks Barry worth ever cent Cheers John

Wow John, thanks for that! Glad it helped!

Panasonic's fulfillment center is shipping them out so you should all be getting them soon.

I received my free book from Panasonic on 8-29-06. It came via UPS ground. From the UPS tracking number it appears the shipment originated in Hamilton, NJ.

All of the color photos printed on glossy paper are perfect for illustrating the discussions. (A big improvement over the DVX book.) I'm looking forward to reading the book more thoroughly.

Barry, thanks for the great book. Jan, thanks for arranging this deal.

--Jeremy

It's here it's here!!!

Mr. UPS just dropped off a beautiful, beautiful HVX book. Thank you Barry, thank you Jan, thank you UPS!!! I'd love to tell you how helpful the book is but it literally got here 2 minutes ago. The binding looks like it will be great for heavy use and the pages should hold up very well. I too was impressed with the illustrations and appreciate those (especially for the scene files) I have a wedding to edit today but I'm not sure how much I'll get done now, I have a lot of exciting reading to do.

Thanks again,

Matt

Yeh just got mine yesterday. Magic bullet 2.0, instant HD, and the book. :) Happy happy joy joy.

Cynic821 said:
to the above 4 posters who got their books, did you do the mail in form or the online form?

Thanks

Mail in, don't remember how long ago, but only a few days after the form became available.

I am sitting in my office and I see the UPS truck drive up, right up in front just like he owns the place. The truck fills the whole window. Oh joy, oh joy, I've never been so happy to see the truck. The waiting has been killing me.

Yes, yes, the driver is getting out. He has about the right size package. He sees me, gives me the nod, looks at his digital clipboard, waves, and then walks across the street.

Until tomorrow.
--
The UPS Diaries

Rob

lol.

thanks, hopefully mine will be in shortly as well. i filled out the mail in form the same day it was available.

I got mine!! :love4:

I can't wait to go through it and learn more about the camera.

For all interested I filled out the online form. I think I did that last week so it doesn't take long at all.

Is there any way to order the book with 2-3 day shipping? I have my first shoot with the HVX, Sept. 9th.

Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
Back