Barrys Book Now Shipping!

jjb said:
hvx_germanboy - I got an email from service@paypal.ch including a link to the tracking informations on the U.S. Postal Service(R) website.
I've got that mail with the link and all it's OK when arrives to Madrid, Spain, at 5 july, then it's a misterious... where is my book now? :D

Ok, now i received a Tracking Number today via paypal (the payment was already done on 3rd of July!!!) and now i checked the Tracking information: "There is no record of this item."

So what the heck is this now, please help me, i am waiting so long already..europe is soooo far away from the states!

Many Europeans have received it. The US Post Office can't control when European post offices deliver the product, so they don't get further info updates. I've had German customers receive the DVX Book in as little as four days, and I've had Canadian customers that don't receive it for up to 18 days. International shipping is far from consistent, even though we use the exact same delivery method.

I'll be back in the States in a couple of days and will have a better handle on getting to the bottom of any issues, but everyone's product has been sent, they were all sent via USPS Global Priority Mail, and they should all be there within 4 to 14 days of the date you received your USPS or Paypal "your item has been shipped" memo.

OK Barry,
i will wait, i was just confused that i heard from others here in europe that they could follow the info until it came to their country in europe(my message is still like from the beginning: "There is no record of this item.") and i was a little puzzeled that i received the shipping memo 13 days after the payment was done...

But no problem, looking forward to it..makes the fun bigger when it arrives finally..i feel its coming next week...ooohhmmmmm!

Have a good flight back to the states barry...you should definitly visit europe..we have a great summer here rightnow...hope to hear your speech here one day..!

Last edited:
you guys can sometimes use your USPS tracking number on EMS website to continue the tracking.

We gotta hush on the international complaints about shipping though.. if you guys only knew what a pain in the ass it was... not the complaints, i mean the process. Its not as easy as taking the book throwing a label and stamp on it, and dumping it in a mailbox.

Since 911 you now need to print the label, fill out some forms, DRIVE to the post office, wait in line for 30 minutes so the woman can ask you if there is anything hazardous in there... then finally let it go. Its really not that much fun just getting the packages out, so complaining about the whole shipping time after it leaves just hurts that much more..

Barrys too nice to say anything about it but I know sometimes with the batteries it ticks me off. It makes me understand why alot of companies no longer do international shipping.

You guys are all being very polite, which is very cool, but I know once a week i get a not so polite email... so i just wanted show you guys it not only sucks for you guys to wait so long, but it sucks for us as well.

Jarred Land said:
You guys are all being very polite, which is very cool, but I know once a week i get a not so polite email... so i just wanted show you guys it not only sucks for you guys to wait so long, but it sucks for us as well.

I did not complain, I just wanted to let you know how it went for me. Usually I don't need an item on a certain date, so I don't give, I mean, I don't really need tracking.

Oh, my book came by I think DHL, in cooperation with The US Mail. At least it wasn't UPS. No, this isn't a complaint either, I'm giving you feedback. :)

And something else, how will the missing page of the index be distributed? I mean, I _really_ don't need any kind of express shipping for a piece of paper.

Hey Jarred,

thanks for your answer, as you didnt get it right, i wasnt pissed, and i am not really waiting for a specific date to receive my book, but from the circumstances i explained here, i was a little confused IF the shippment was gone and i am still a little as i still get the info "There is no record of this item."

I can definitly wait, i appreciate that Barry does the international shipping, i just wanna be sure that it is on its way..thats all.
And from your quote,

Jarred Land said:
you guys can sometimes use your USPS tracking number on EMS website to continue the tracking.

i am not sure what EMS is, maybe you could link it and i try there, i just want some confirmation, "yes your book is on its way..!"

Thanks again Barry and Jarred for your great support, like i said before, i am really looking forward to have this new book!

:dankk2:

I just ordered mine yesterday.

Am Paris based, and I order a lot of stuff from the US (like Amazon) through EXACTLY the same shipping method (USPS).
I've always been very satisfied, the last 2 months I received 7 packages (one was lost by Amazon and promptly resent), the average delivery was 10 days.

You just have to be patient, as there is no tracking available.

Jarred, what happen if a package is not delivered after (let's say) one month?

Thanks!

Jenn.

I ordered also the famous HVXbook but never received it, tracking via US postal service does not work, no reaction from the author. Ok I will make a copy from someone in The Netherlands who received it (if any). It is legal since I payed for the book.

Why not sending (on demand) a PDF version to those who ordered the book, to the email used thru Paypal, allowing to wait for the physical delivery? :)

Jenn.

there will never be a PDF version of the book... it just has way to many piracy issues, and now that the book is in color and alot of effort went into barry matching print to screen it would loose the accuracy.

Cees Mutsaers said:
I ordered also the famous HVXbook but never received it, tracking via US postal service does not work, no reaction from the author. Ok I will make a copy from someone in The Netherlands who received it (if any). It is legal since I payed for the book.

Barry's been traveling the south Pacific for the past few weeks. Give him a little time.

All orders have been sent, that I know of. It does take anywhere from 4 to 18 days for it to arrive. All orders are sent via USPS Global Priority Mail. I can't explain why some countries get it faster than others; I've had people in Germany say they got theirs within 4 days, and some in Canda (just a few hundred miles north of us) say that it took 18 days.

If it doesn't arrive within a reasonable amount of time, send me a PM and I'll look into what happened.

Hey Jan,
Can we get an updated ETA on when the free HVX book/registration site will be online?
Im Soooo excited about getting my hands on Barry's HVX book.
And Jan giving it to us for free is just icing on the cake!!
I love you guys(+girls)!

Barry_Green said:
All orders have been sent, that I know of.

Hey Barry, if that is for sure and means that also my book has been sent (also if there is still the usps message "There is no record of this item.") then i will shut up for the next 14 days...i can wait, but want to be sure that it has been sent out from you...thats all...thnaks Barry!

p.s.are you back home yet?

Back