HVX Rebate

Rob

it's been 4 months now and counting nothing yet , Called Panasonic and all I get is the runaround . All they tell me is that somebody will call you this week. Anybody had any luck ?

Thanks Rob.

Think it took close to that for mine. I had actually forgotten about the items until one day a box showed up and it was like Christmas.

Ho...

I was able to get an update, sort of, through the help line posted on Panasonic's site. They actually picked up right away. They said that they were waiting on more batteries. They had no idea when they would arrive.

I sent in my rebate in January, so the wait has not been too bad yet.

I hate rebates. They add value to the purchase, but I'd much rather have it included in the box, just like they do now with the 16 gb card.

I was able to get an update, sort of, through the help line posted on Panasonic's site. They actually picked up right away. They said that they were waiting on more batteries. They had no idea when they would arrive.

I sent in my rebate in January, so the wait has not been too bad yet.

I hate rebates. They add value to the purchase, but I'd much rather have it included in the box, just like they do now with the 16 gb card.
I agree Dan, Thanks for the update.

Rob

From my PM

Dan_Dabisch said:
I have not received anything, but I only sent it in much later than you did. I called 866-339-4296 and they answered the phone immediately. I think I called in the morning around 9:30 CST. They did confirm that they had my information on file. I had them read my address back to make sure. My guess is that they are still waiting on the batteries. Whether that is the real reason or not, who knows.

StefanMunteanu said:
did you receive your hvx rebate after all? im in the same situation,ive been waiting since june, with no answer from the panasonic

what number did you dial?

thanks

I received my rebate Friday. I sent my materials in January, so it took about 4 months to get. So, others that are still expecting may also be receiving their's soon.

Im having problems with my rebate as well. I ordered in early December and I havent received anything yet! Any ideas anyone?

I searched for Jan C. under the member names but didn't see anything. Would you mind giving me some more information on her so I can PM her? Thanks

DAN DABISCH, I was wondering when you purchased your camera? I purchased mine in December and I just talked to Jan at Panasonic and she told me that the battery rebate ended in OCtober/November. I thought you said that you sent yours in in January and received your rebates? Please help clear this up for me. I am told that I purchased mine after the rebate but you seemed to get it and you purchased after me (I believe you said January). Thanks A lot. And thanks to Jan for helping me out as well.

Matt

I purchased mine in June 07. The rebate did expire on 11/30/2007, but you had until 1/31/08 to send in the form. I sent mine on 1/20/08.

Back