The AF100 Book - availability and ordering info

Mine came in today. As usual, exemplary work from Barry. I would love to know how he manages his time. A billion posts on this forum, books, shooting, editing...whew I'm tired just writing it all! :)

One question Barry, I just received my camera that I order from the US, can I send in the postcard to receive a free copy or will it be shipped to US only?

I just want to say thanks to Barry. This book has much value beyond explaining the AF100. I love the great detail you put into explaining camera/video basics like using a waveform monitor, lenses and mounts and tapeless workflow to name a few.

Hello

Hello

I have ordered my AF101 from a reseller (Scandinavianphoto) in Sweden, where I live and shoot, so I guess I will not get a free copy of the book.

I have searched on Amazon for the book-no luck.

I am getting fed up att googling the universe to find out how I can get my hungry eyes upon that book. I have been searching a little on Holdan as well, and maybe Im being slow in my brain here but I dont see any "Order the book here, Stupid!"

So here is the question:

What is the easiest and quickest way for a swede to get that book?

I have ordered my AF101 from a reseller (Scandinavianphoto) in Sweden, where I live and shoot, so I guess I will not get a free copy of the book.

I have searched on Amazon for the book-no luck.

I am getting fed up att googling the universe to find out how I can get my hungry eyes upon that book. I have been searching a little on Holdan as well, and maybe Im being slow in my brain here but I dont see any "Order the book here, Stupid!"

So here is the question:

What is the easiest and quickest way for a swede to get that book?

The best way would be for you to contact sales@holdan.co.uk and ask them for the dealer nearest you. They should be able to get a copy to you within 24 or 48 hours.

Hello, i am new here, just registered! I live in Latvia - EU. I have Ordered my AG - AF101E from Poland Company - BEiKS BiK Machulski Sp.J. - www.beiks.pl. - i payed for it right before new year and received it right after new year. I was told by my latvian panasonic that BEiKS - is the oficial dealer for my baltic region and that i should buy from them. at that moment i did not know about other dealers and have not heard about the book, but of caurse now i would like to get it as it for sure will be useful for me. So i wonder if i still can get a book for free? or i should buy it? sorry for english -

The free offer only applies to USA residents who buy their camcorder from an authorized USA dealer.

If you want to buy a copy, please contact sales@holdan.co.uk and ask them for a dealer near you who can supply it. Congrats on your new camera!

Back