Whats up with this???

TangMotorPictures

Active member
Okay, I been messing with the RGB color correction. Everytime I touch the blue it gives me this "Sorry, a serious error has occured that requires Adobe Premiere Pro to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."

What the hell? I am just laughing because I am clueless. Do I have to upgrade some hardware so it can do this simple task?
 
Re: Whats up with this???

I got the same message a while back, but I'm not sure what I was doing previous to that. Color correction is one possibility. Afterwards, I can work on other parts of the project, but I always got the same fatal message when I try to do that original function. So I just ended up going back to a previously saved version, and it worked fine after that. Wasted a lot of time though.
 
Re: Whats up with this???

thanks for your comment. I am sending matrox and pro 1.5 question. Maybe it's hardware. But if not, I won't color correct in post.
 
Re: Whats up with this???

Actually, I was able to do color correction just fine on several 1/2 hour projects. It's just that when you get the "serious error" message, you have to go back to a previous version of the project. Only happened to me once, though.
 
Back
Top