K Kemper Active member Apr 9, 2006 #1 Casablanca http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/casablanca.pdf http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20060407/114444825000.html Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
Casablanca http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/casablanca.pdf http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20060407/114444825000.html
K Kemper Active member Apr 9, 2006 #3 directinglegend said: I thought casablanca never had a completed screenplay? Click to expand... that is what the above link with the script says...it was pieced together. Interesting. I just read Chinatown...Wow!
directinglegend said: I thought casablanca never had a completed screenplay? Click to expand... that is what the above link with the script says...it was pieced together. Interesting. I just read Chinatown...Wow!
Blaine Mr. Hollywood Apr 9, 2006 #4 You should read Body Heat. Extremely well crafted script: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/BodyHeat.pdf
You should read Body Heat. Extremely well crafted script: http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/BodyHeat.pdf
B brianluce Carbonite Member Apr 9, 2006 #5 Kemper said: Casablanca http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/casablanca.pdf http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20060407/114444825000.html Click to expand... thanks kemper. really really really cool. i don't know why, but something about reading a script written not just about the world war two but that was actually written DURING that era.
Kemper said: Casablanca http://www.godamongdirectors.com/scripts/casablanca.pdf http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20060407/114444825000.html Click to expand... thanks kemper. really really really cool. i don't know why, but something about reading a script written not just about the world war two but that was actually written DURING that era.
J.R. Hudson Spirit Animal Apr 9, 2006 #6 You guy's are missing out http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=52754