FutureDVXUser
Well-known member
Hi,
Somewhere along the way, I can't remember, I came across this link: TV and Film Violence
If anybody reads that, what do you think about it? I'm speachless...
First of all... A violent movie or something "gang" related is usually made to show an audience why NOT to do or get involved with stuff like that... Hence when you watch a movie like scarface or goodfellas, in the end, they've been defeated... The concept is to show the after effect... It's like the lesson/moral of the story... "Dont do this... Because you'll end up like that..."
I hate hearing stuff about blaming violent movies or games for the actions of people... To me it's just a sickening "nice try" excuse... Games that are rated "M" for mature should be played by the mature... Just like XXX movies should be played for the person who wants to masturbate...
I don't mean to attack at this guys attack to violent movies, I just wanted to post it on this forum and see what you guys think... But to me it seems like this guys saying violent filmmakers have no talent...
Any comments?
Maybe I should have posted this in another forum... I dunno...
Somewhere along the way, I can't remember, I came across this link: TV and Film Violence
If anybody reads that, what do you think about it? I'm speachless...
First of all... A violent movie or something "gang" related is usually made to show an audience why NOT to do or get involved with stuff like that... Hence when you watch a movie like scarface or goodfellas, in the end, they've been defeated... The concept is to show the after effect... It's like the lesson/moral of the story... "Dont do this... Because you'll end up like that..."
I hate hearing stuff about blaming violent movies or games for the actions of people... To me it's just a sickening "nice try" excuse... Games that are rated "M" for mature should be played by the mature... Just like XXX movies should be played for the person who wants to masturbate...
I don't mean to attack at this guys attack to violent movies, I just wanted to post it on this forum and see what you guys think... But to me it seems like this guys saying violent filmmakers have no talent...
Any comments?
Maybe I should have posted this in another forum... I dunno...