Carrington Benz
Well-known member
Re: URGENT help needed - Blue screen or not ?
I am thinking of 2 x 1000 watt arri's to light the blue screen & 2 x 800 arris with gels to light the talent. What do you think ? will I need more lights or is that sufficient for this scenario ?
for those that have checked any of my links earlier in this post - you can see what I have to work with ie: location/talent etc
I also will have to get a roll of blue screen for the floor so that I can shoot a long shot to get the whole of the talent in frame - so .. would I have to light the floor in any particular way ?
I have seen blue screen being shot before but - they have been so different in setup that its hard to get some sort of formula on how to shoot & light it well apart from the obvious - "keeping the screen lit evenly"
Any suggestions on my lighting plan ?
I am thinking of 2 x 1000 watt arri's to light the blue screen & 2 x 800 arris with gels to light the talent. What do you think ? will I need more lights or is that sufficient for this scenario ?
for those that have checked any of my links earlier in this post - you can see what I have to work with ie: location/talent etc
I also will have to get a roll of blue screen for the floor so that I can shoot a long shot to get the whole of the talent in frame - so .. would I have to light the floor in any particular way ?
I have seen blue screen being shot before but - they have been so different in setup that its hard to get some sort of formula on how to shoot & light it well apart from the obvious - "keeping the screen lit evenly"
Any suggestions on my lighting plan ?