Trial version

Bsmith

Well-known member
I just d/led the trail version of Pro from adobe.com...and when I opened it...I unzipped the files using Winzip.

After that...I can't seem to figure out how to install it....I went through every file and none of them seemed to work....what do I do?
 
Re: Trial version

everytime I click on it a "Run extractor" or something window comes up...then I click ok and it makes me unzip the files again and nothing really happpens
 
Re: Trial version

I download from ADOBE file PremierePro1_5_Tryout.exe and thats not a zipfile, just run it. Its unpack itself and you need only tell where. Then you run setup.exe
 
Re: Trial version

..simply double click he trial version download file. it is a self extracting executable (.exe). point it to the folder whwere you would like to extract the files to. then go to that folder, and run the "setup.exe" file. there is nothng else to do. if it does not work correctly i would suggest re downloading the file.. it may have been corrupted in the download you currently have.
 
Re: Trial version

then I click ok and it makes me unzip the files again and nothing really happpens

Sounds like you're unziping your files... But you don't know where your files are unzipping to?

After you unzip the files, nothing is supposed to happen. You have to go in to the folder with the extracted files and run setup.
 
Back
Top