problem with photoshop and .flm files

Last night I tried to convert an .avi from PPro to a .flm file to use in photoshop. Photoshop wouldn't open it. Aside from my photoshop issue, is it possible to convert .avi to .flm in PPro, open in PS to use PS only filters/effects then convert back to .avi in PPro? Or am I just dreaming.

Basically is there a way to use PS filters/effects on .avi files?
 
Re: problem with photoshop and .flm files

Yes its possible.. hit Ctrl M and look below. Premiere Pro also has all the same filters as photoshop, the basic ones.


untitled16cz.jpg
 
Re: problem with photoshop and .flm files

Thanks for the help. The filter I wanted wasn't one of the basic ones. Oddly enough I tried it last night and it all worked until I went to save the .flm file in photoshop and it said I didn't have enough free memory, so I think I need to change my scratch disc to another hard drive or start deleting these old projects.
 
Back
Top