Prague

rawfa

Veteran
Hi guys,

I have just visited Prague and I took some pictures with a Panasonic TZ4. Check it out:

Trams%20in%20Darkness%206.jpg


Trams%20of%20Sunset%201.jpg


Prague%27s%20sunset%203.jpg


Colision%20Sunset%201.jpg


Prague%27s%20sunset%201.jpg


Vltava%201.jpg


Vltava%202.jpg


Trams%20of%20day%20light%201.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love both of the river photos. And I really dig that curved building.
Is any of this hdr?

never been to prague, but my cousin went there and liked it, so to my to go list.
 
Thanks, guys!
The TZ4 is a nice small does it all pocket camera, but it lacks in sharpness and image control. And if I'd taken an SLR with me I wouldn't have been able to take as many pictures (I've just posted a couple from more than 300) because my trips are very fast paced. So I'm thinking about trying some more serious compacts like the Pana LX3 or the new Nikon P6000.
 
Thanks, Dan!
It's a beautiful city that is worth visiting...but I have to say that the rumours I've heard before the trip were proven to be true...I had some unpleasent experiences with some very rude local people.
If you ever want to go let me know and I'll hook you up with some very nice tips. BUT if you're ever visiting Europe I would definetly suggest Italy and Spain. For me they're the most beautiful countries here (P.S - I'm NOT spanish, I'm brazilian). Italy is my favorite place so far.
 
Very cool photographs! The funniest thing, is when I saw that curved building, my mind immediately thought rolling shutter for some reason!

Thanks for sharing!! :)
 
Back
Top