Photo-JPG Codec on Windows

hopkins802

Well-known member
Hey all,

I'm trying to upload footage to iStock to sell, but they only accept Photo-JPEG if it's a regular 1080p clip. They require ProRes for 4K, but I'm not interested in that right now. I can't for the LIFE of me, figure out how to either encode, or convert my h.264 footage to PJPEG...How can they limit contributors to only Mac users? If that's true, it's ridiculous!

Thanks,
Dan
 
Lightworks can export any video format as a JPEG frame stack with a separate .WAV audio file. You can download and try it for free, but export formats other than H.264 .MP4 /720p require a pro license. You can rent one for a month if you like.
Footage Studio 4k can export MJPEG in .avi or .mov wrapper with .wav audio file. MJPEG supports timecode frame stamping of each individual frame, but it is still a framestack of individual JPEG still frames.
Resolve supports export of .mov photo-jpeg frame stacks (VS JPEG2000 DCI frame stacks). Again your audio is a separate .WAV file in the .mov container.
 
Back
Top