Azmyth
Veteran
I'm in the middle of writing my 3rd feature film.
Right now it is called "The Fight".
I can give more details over a PM, but its basically an action/drama.
I've already started penning the screenplay, but I'd like to have some help or just another person to bounce ideas off of or help with dialog.
I've got a team already working on budget, and I'm really shooting for doing this with more than nothing.. (which is what I usually have). I have created a buzz here with my previous works, and I want to keep the momentum going, getting bigger and better each time.
I use CELTx to write with, and I can give more details via PM.
I can't pay anything write now, so it would be a labor of love but I put all of my effort into my projects, and they usually pay off somehow in the end. You'd get writing credits for a feature film, that hopefully will have a decent budget and some name cast members. If you like action/martial arts or have a knack for writing dialog, your the guy/gal for me.
If interested send me a PM or email thefightmovie@gmail.com
Right now it is called "The Fight".
I can give more details over a PM, but its basically an action/drama.
I've already started penning the screenplay, but I'd like to have some help or just another person to bounce ideas off of or help with dialog.
I've got a team already working on budget, and I'm really shooting for doing this with more than nothing.. (which is what I usually have). I have created a buzz here with my previous works, and I want to keep the momentum going, getting bigger and better each time.
I use CELTx to write with, and I can give more details via PM.
I can't pay anything write now, so it would be a labor of love but I put all of my effort into my projects, and they usually pay off somehow in the end. You'd get writing credits for a feature film, that hopefully will have a decent budget and some name cast members. If you like action/martial arts or have a knack for writing dialog, your the guy/gal for me.
If interested send me a PM or email thefightmovie@gmail.com