Just installed Cinema 4d - Now where can I learn?

AdvanTech

Well-known member
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what sites have some good tutorials or something educational that'll point someone with zero knowledge about 3d apps in general in the right direction?

Thanks!
 
Here are some the ones I use from time to time:

http://www.maxoncomputer.com/tutorial_search.asp Maxons tut's, some are old, but worth a look, no good R10 Mocca ones that I know of though
http://www.c4dcafe.com/reviews/Mograph/fracture.php An overview of the Mograph modules various parts
http://planetpixelemporium.com/tutorialpages/global.html A small tut on GI
http://www.c4dtextures.com/modules/rmdp/ A good C4D texture page
http://www.3dattack.net/forum/ A good forum/site for C4D
http://www.base80.com/index.php Lots of good tutorials
http://forum.3dfluff.com/index.php? Another good C4D forum
http://www.the123d.com/tutorial/cinema-4d-tutorial.shtml Some more tutorials, good stuff here as well
http://macdesignpro.digitalmedianet.com/articles/listarticle.jsp?type=3ddesign-385-20-20 Good info on AE & C4D integration
http://www.cliffhanger.nl/hoofdstuk/hs-extra.html Again, more good tut's

Also, I would suggest picking up Cinema4D Workshop R10 by Arndt van Koenigmarsck, one of the most highly recommended book by pro's and novices alike: http://www.amazon.com/CINEMA-Workshop-Arndt-von-Koenigsmarck/dp/0240808975
 
Back
Top