Hello right now I have been about 1 and a half into photography this is my website www.culturacolombia.com/gallery
ok. so enough of that the reason I am writing is because about 3 days ago I woke up about 3 am with a funny & crazy idea about making a documentary
but the documentary now become part of movie documentary with a camera like real life (i don't know how to explain it) nothing hollywood or special effects just grab my idea and work it around with basic elements it will be very cultural and extremely funny .
the question is where do I begin
i bought a book called the complete Idi* guide to screenwriting and $30 film school, just yesterday i am affraid on pitching my idea to anyone for obvious reasons.
question
1.wich camera will give me that real life look but proffesional you know like die hard 4 or borat , like being there feeling the people and the situations.
any help will be helpful
Thank you
jabdul
ok. so enough of that the reason I am writing is because about 3 days ago I woke up about 3 am with a funny & crazy idea about making a documentary
but the documentary now become part of movie documentary with a camera like real life (i don't know how to explain it) nothing hollywood or special effects just grab my idea and work it around with basic elements it will be very cultural and extremely funny .
the question is where do I begin
i bought a book called the complete Idi* guide to screenwriting and $30 film school, just yesterday i am affraid on pitching my idea to anyone for obvious reasons.
question
1.wich camera will give me that real life look but proffesional you know like die hard 4 or borat , like being there feeling the people and the situations.
any help will be helpful
Thank you
jabdul
Last edited: