RavenWriter
New member
Hi,
I was looking for some help in the proper format, and structure for a Variety/Talk Show (VTS) script and stumbled upon dvx today. I thought It might be a good place to get some advice on what a script like that might look like.
I have been working on a character for several years now and just recently began working on a deal to put the character in a VTS, and am a bit lost on how the script should look as most VTS' have a great deal of adlib and Improv.
Can anyone help me findout more about what is required for partially scripting this type of show?
Thank You
Raven
I was looking for some help in the proper format, and structure for a Variety/Talk Show (VTS) script and stumbled upon dvx today. I thought It might be a good place to get some advice on what a script like that might look like.
I have been working on a character for several years now and just recently began working on a deal to put the character in a VTS, and am a bit lost on how the script should look as most VTS' have a great deal of adlib and Improv.
Can anyone help me findout more about what is required for partially scripting this type of show?
Thank You
Raven