I've been editing 4K and 4K UHD for some time now and exporting as 1080.
But now I'm trying to figure out how to export my 4K projects as 4k.
And another goal is to be able to export my huge pro res 4k footage as a more compressed 4k version for easier storage.
I see no presets for 4k export, only HD. Manually changing the frame size to 4k dimensions results in an error.
I'm using windows version of premiere pro CS6
Any ideas?
But now I'm trying to figure out how to export my 4K projects as 4k.
And another goal is to be able to export my huge pro res 4k footage as a more compressed 4k version for easier storage.
I see no presets for 4k export, only HD. Manually changing the frame size to 4k dimensions results in an error.
I'm using windows version of premiere pro CS6
Any ideas?