Editing in 30P

Rob

Well-known member
When shooting in 30p should you use the Panasonic 24p preset in Premiere 1.5 ?



Thanks
Rob
 
Re: Editing in 30P

no, you should use the normal 60i preset and change the "lower fields first" to "progressive".
 
Re: Editing in 30P

Stefan,

I hate to sound dumb, but can you tell me where the setting is thanks for all your help.

Robert
 
Re: Editing in 30P

Well, I havn't used Ppro in a while, but when you first open up Ppro, you have your project settings. Choose the Standard NTSC project and then hit the "preferences" or "advanced" tab, I'm not sure exactly what the button was labled, but it is the only one there. In the project settings tab you will then see the "lowerfield first" box, click on it to change it to "progressive". Hope this helps.
 
Re: Editing in 30P

Stefan,

Thank you very much for the quick responce. you were corrert in your answer.


Thanks.
 
Back
Top