Camera Case

shucklak

Active member
Hello all, just was wondering what some of you think about a case for a DSLR, lenses and accessories. I currently have a smaller bag, only holds the camera and 2 lenses. I was thinking this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830997053
I have four lenses currently, with one more arriving before the end of the year. I have an average amount of accessories (Batteries, flash, CF, etc.) so what do you guys think?
 
I have the Slingshot 300....for the money I would go ahead and get the 300 over the 200. It's already full for most of my trips. Great bag though. Lowepro makes good stuff.
 
My meaning was that you can't go wrong with the brand, very durable and well made:)

I know! That's certainly the impression I'm getting with all positive reviews anyway

The 300 looks pretty good, especially if my lens collection keeps growing (might cost me my marriage though...)
 
Back
Top