Burning to DVD

skratchiechan

Well-known member
im trying to burn to dvd but when it transcodes it stops when its almost finished... i have added magic bullet filters to the footage... i also checked the Magic Bullet website and they didnot have any updates for this issue.

anyone experience this problem?
 
explain a lil more in detail?

delete all ure render files and re-render-
dont try to export to dvd in premiere-
Export to an mpeg2 1st....

1.5 is buggy when it comes to exporting...also if u have chapterpoints set...problems....
 
peep.JPG


here is a picture of the problem
 
Jourabchi said:
explain a lil more in detail?

delete all ure render files and re-render-
dont try to export to dvd in premiere-
Export to an mpeg2 1st....

1.5 is buggy when it comes to exporting...also if u have chapterpoints set...problems....


coo thanks for the quick response dood.

should i export as mpeg2 DVD??? or just mpeg? or does it make a differnce?
 
Do you have Encore? if so, export a movie and let Encore do your transcoding. Probably not the answer you wanted to hear but it's a work-around if you can't get Premiere working for you. I have the full suite and rarely use Premiere for burning to disc.
 
I NEVER burn to disc from Premiere. The best way to create your DVD is to export the timeline as an MPEG-2 DVD and then author the DVD in Encore or any other DVD authoring software (the freebie that came with your burner, etc.)

Justin
www.beyondtimemedia.com
 
i use main concepts mpeg expor then set the settings to 23.976 set the pulldown and bitrates according to length and size of dvd render it out ans a multiplexed mpeg, take it into encore and u wont have to transcode anything....works wonders...

pm ill give u more details
 
When I burn a DVD from P1.5 it seems to stop on the progress bar and I get a error code with we are sorry we must shut down the program. I have found if I just wait, for what seems forever it will finish burning kick out the DVD and then I close the program and then click do not send.
 
render out to a avi - import that back into a new premiere project and burn that to dvd - solves a lot of output problems if they arise.
 
Back
Top