Would somebody be so kind to list the known companies/websites that make professional 35mm lens adapters? I have to make a purchase soon and need some quality recs.
letus is by far the cheapest, quickest to get, and roughly made -- yiou an get it in one or two day s from ordering -- lots of other manufactureres are spending time making them super good and this guy said screw that - people want these now, I will make them as ugly as they have to be to get them out and get the job done. The cheapest starts around $300, once you get the tricked out version it get's up to $550. I would reccommend the upgraded achromat and the metal endplates which make it airtight. http://letus35.com/
EDIT: HOLY CRAP -- I just saw that Quyen has just released teh letus35flip which corrects for the upside down problem for $600 - don't know how much if any additional light loss there is -- just saw the link.
A member of DVXuser is also making an adapter called the go35, it's a lot about it in the DIY forum. The tread is called "New 35mm adapter". I'm not sure there is a website yet, though.