30D Concert Photos...Check it out

Nobody356

Well-known member
I had to go to a concert to meet with one of the bands playing about their music video. I dragged along my still camera and took some shots. I'm really not a still photographer but I mess around when I can. Let me know what you think of these, I'm pretty much a novice at digital still photography as I just got my camera and havent had all that much time to play around with it so tell me what you think and give me any tips you can think of...thanks.

1:
smallhighcourtneon2am9.jpg

2:
smalljbav4.jpg

3:
smallhighcourtguitaroh4.jpg

4:
smallhighcourtneonpk5.jpg

5:
smallhighcourtbassguitarwc8.jpg


6:
pilot5dq9.jpg

7:
pilot4xn6.jpg

8:
pilot6rw2.jpg

9:
pilot3aw9.jpg
 
10:
pilottimeexposureob6.jpg

11:
pilotchadbi7.jpg

12:
pilot1qo3.jpg

13:
pilot2rn6.jpg

14:
pilot8xr6.jpg

15:
pilot7xy2.jpg

16:
pilotchadwavearmspm3.jpg


Yea partway through this I learned how to properly resize, hopefully thats not too distracting. Let me know what you all think, which ones are your favorites etc etc
 
I like the shots, but I think there's too much Photoshop/solarize effect on the photos. That effect totally distracts from your shots. I would reign in the effect and let the shots speak for themselves.
 
Back
Top