Hi Guys,
Doing our first export from PP of our TV show for our channel this week. The channel we are using is still only screening in standard definition.
What I was wondering is if anyone knows what export settings should be used for maximum quality viewing in SD? Is there any point exporting in 1080P? Will that retain any quality?
Basically I was going to export it as H.264 - preset HD 1080i 25frms, max bit rate of 12, and rendering with maximum depth and maximum render quality.
Anyone have any light to shed on this matter?
Thanks,
Sam
Doing our first export from PP of our TV show for our channel this week. The channel we are using is still only screening in standard definition.
What I was wondering is if anyone knows what export settings should be used for maximum quality viewing in SD? Is there any point exporting in 1080P? Will that retain any quality?
Basically I was going to export it as H.264 - preset HD 1080i 25frms, max bit rate of 12, and rendering with maximum depth and maximum render quality.
Anyone have any light to shed on this matter?
Thanks,
Sam