1 Month In...

ALopez

Member
So I'm an amateur filmer who has been at it for a few years now, and after getting a camera for Christmas I really fell in love with photography. Its a Canon Powershot SX130, and may not be the best out there but I've gotten some really crisp images out of it :D

Anyways, heres a little reel I made for my best photos from January 2011, and was wondering if any of you would take a look and let me know what you think. If possible, please view in 720p... Thanks!

 
Very, very nice ALopez. Nice music to watch by and the syncing of music transitions is nice. But the photos? They're GREAT, imho.

Larry
 
I was really impressed to see those photos come out of the sx130. I've used the sx120 and I can attest that the images from these low end canons don't hold up well to pixel peeping and the default noise reduction that is applied is pretty gross. That being said, you have shown that it doesnt matter what camera you use, if you understand lighting and how to compose, you can take a great photo.

Do you have a chdk for this camera? I think canon could use your shots in marketing materials for this camera.
 
Thanks for your comment! To be honest, I have no idea about what you are talking about with the "chdk" for the camera haha... And even if I were interested, how would I even contact them to use my photos as marketing material and what would it entail?
But yeah, I took some photos before with my sister's sx110 and love the improvements that this camera has to offer :D
Thanks again!
 
Hi ALopez,
If you took all these pictures it is a great work. I like the music also but some pictures flipped to soon.
Car section was good. Try to add more objects next time and keep sharing your work.
 
Back
Top