Recent content by Travis@UphamFilms

  1. T

    Anyone know how to make things go Boom?

    Working on an explosion scene...its outdoors..just trying to learn some pyro explosion techniques.
  2. T

    Just wondering here....

    I am just wondering if they make a similar program to after effects on a PC. My Mac just recently kicked the bucket(as they rarely do) but i have a very high end quality PC. So if any one can help me out that would be great. Thanks Again.
  3. T

    Anyone know anything about Special FX?

    im just wondering if any one knows anything on special effects. Im new to this whole filming scene and I just want to hear other people's veiws on pretty much anything. One thing I would really like information on tho is Special Effects. If anyone has any information on like gunshots, blood, and...
  4. T

    Working on a exterior night shot~Help!

    Hi, I'm working on shooting an Exterior Night scene...You know, outdoors. I am going to film at night but im a little stuck on the lighting. I need something that will put on a whiteish, bluish light but not too intesne to light up the whole set. I just need enough "moonlight" to appear on the...
Back
Top