Recent content by studioflux

  1. studioflux

    Need a Panasonic HPX500 or equivalent for an interview shoot on Long Island Feb 8

    Looking for: rental rates about 1/2 day. Gear: HPX500 or similar camera Tripod Basic light kit (arri softbank or a couple kinos ) for an interview shoot. Date: Feb 8 on Long Island. (don't have the address yet) I'm flying in to do the interview with the subject and flying out same day. I can...
  2. studioflux

    [FS: General] Redrock Micro Encore M2 complete with lenses!

    I'm selling my RedRock Micro Encore M2. I purchased this about a year ago from a DVX user and it's served me well. Upgrading cameras and gear, so need to sell! It's in excellent condition and never had any issues with it. Comes with Three lenses too! Asking $1200 but it's currently on Ebay...
  3. studioflux

    Frame Rate / Record rate / import hell? Please help!

    We had a two camera shoot using HVX200's. We chose a scene file and matched settings (at least we thought so). Imported all clips using Log and Transfer brought it in as DVCPRO HD 720 60. The B camera footage seemed to play back looking "normal" however, when attempting to sync A and B cameras...
Back
Top