Recent content by seanzaidi

  1. seanzaidi

    SOLD Sony a7S II Bundle

    Selling my Sony A7S II bundle. This is a fantastic camera, and this kit has barely been used at all. Just a couple of indoor shoots, and has always very well cared for. Bundle includes: 1x Sony a7S II Camera Body 1x Sony a7S II Camera Strap 1x Sony a7S II Original Box 1x Sony a7S II NP-FW50...
  2. seanzaidi

    [FS: Support] Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head and MVT502AM Video Tripod Combo

    EDIT: SOLD Up for sale is my excellent condition Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head and MVT502AM Video Tripod Combo. I purchased this new from B&H for $442. Used only a handful of times. Tripod works perfectly and is very fluid. Price: $295 + shipping. PayPal preferred. Includes: Manfrotto...
  3. seanzaidi

    [WTB] Sony FS700 or FS100

    Looking for a Sony FS700 or FS100. Let me know if anyone has anything. Feel free to send me a text 805-405-1404 Thanks
  4. seanzaidi

    [FS: Optics] NEW Rokinon 8mm F/3.5 Ultra Wide Fisheye For Canon

    Also for sale I have a brand new in box Rokinon 8mm F/3.5 Ultra Wide Fisheye Lens For Canon as well. Paid $250 new from B&H. Never used it. Includes everything as you would receive new. Selling for $165 shipped. Paypal only, ships through Fedex Express with tracking provided. If interested...
  5. seanzaidi

    SOLD NEW Rokinon 8mm T/3.8 Cine Fisheye Lens For Canon

    Edit: SOLD Thanks P.S. I have another brand new Rokinon 8mm UltraWide Fisheye (Non Cine) for Canon as well for sale, will list separately.
  6. seanzaidi

    [FS: Audio] Sennheiser ME2 Lavalier Mic + Zoom H1 Recorder

    Up for sale is a Sennheiser ME2 Lav Mic and Zoom H1 Recorder combo. Together these retail for $235. I'm selling them together for $150 shipped. Paypal only. All you need for this combo to work together is this adapter: http://www.kvconnection.com/product-p/km-ad-senf-trs.htm I will have...
  7. seanzaidi

    [FS: General] Canon 60D Body - $270 shipped

    Up for sale is my Canon 60D. 9/10 condition. Great shape. Works perfectly - only issue is sometimes when you flip the LCD screen, the image doesnt flip with it. Still functions properly though. Includes Wasabi battery and charger. $270 shipped, paypal only. Shipping is through Fedex Ground...
  8. seanzaidi

    [FS: Optics] Canon 24-105mm F/4L IS USM Lens

    Up for sale is my excellent condition Canon 24-105 F/4L IS USM EF Lens. Also includes Zeiss UV filter that's always been kept on it ($80 value) It's in fantastic shape, I'd give it a 9/10. The glass on both sides is very very clean. Only one tiny mark on the focal length meter. $450 shipped...
  9. seanzaidi

    [FS: Support] Manfrotto 504HD / 546GB Aluminum Tripod System

    Hi, Up for sale is my Manfrotto 504HD/546GB Tripod system. I'm only selling this because I rarely shoot anymore as I'm a full time editor. This includes the Manfrotto 504HD Fluid Video Head and Manfrotto 546GB Aluminum 2-Stage Legs. I absolutely loved this setup. Very fluid, sturdy, and...
  10. seanzaidi

    [WTB] Looking for a Sony FS100 or FS700

    Looking to purchase a Sony FS100, or perhaps a FS700 if the price is right. Let me know what you have. Feel free to text me (805) 405-1404 thanks
  11. seanzaidi

    [FS: Optics] Metabones T Smart Adapter Sony E to Canon EF/S Mark II

    Excellent condition Metabones T Smart Adaptor Mark II for Sony E cameras to adapt Canon EF or EF/S Lenses. $190 shipped obo to the lower 48. PayPal only. Tracking number will be provided (USPS Priority) PM or Text (805) 405-1404 Thanks,
  12. seanzaidi

    [FS: Support] Glidecam HD4000 Stabilizer

    Hi all, Up for sale is my Glidecam HD4000. It has been great to me over the past few months but I've just sold my camera so I figured I'll sell this too. I purchased it new from B&H not even a year ago. It is in excellent condition overall, showing minimal signs of wear. It is missing one...
  13. seanzaidi

    [FS: General] Sony NEX-FS700UK Camera Package

    EDIT: SOLD! Hi all, Up for sale is my Sony FS700UK Camera Kit. I purchased the kit in late 2013 brand new through Omega Broadcast (Have receipt etc) for over $8200 - plus an extra $250 for the NPF-970 Battery, Sony Dual NPF Battery Charger and Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB SD Card. I have...
  14. seanzaidi

    [FS: Lighting] Lowel DV Creator 1 Lighting Kit w/ GO-85 Case

    Hey guys, Selling my Lowel DV Creator 1 Light Kit w/ GO-85 Case. About 6 hours of total use. Used on two shoots. Everything works flawlessly. This is the B&H Link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/285924-REG/Lowel_DV_901Z_DV_Creator_1_Kit.html I paid $800 for this. Selling for $400...
Back
Top