Recent content by Saigon_OK

  1. S

    HVX 202 and Firestore Focus FS-100

    Expandore in Singapore is bundling the HVX202 (Pal) with Firestore Focus FS-100. Any reccomendations?
  2. S

    HDX 200 and P+S Technik mini 35

    Anybody has an idea if we will need a new adaptor to fit the hdx 200 on the ps technik mini 35? I read somewhere that the lens is 82mm.
  3. S

    What about ag dvx100AE (PAL)?

    I love this 24p buzz, but does anyone have an idea about the 25P 50i PAL version. According to our friends @ Expandore, it goes by the sweet name of: ag dvx100 AE (E for PAL). Cheers
  4. S

    of dvx100A, P+S Technik mini35 and 16:9...

    I'm trying to achieve 16X9 format with dvx and P+S Technik mini35 without having to crop pal format as project should be blown up to 35mm. Reading the thread about dvxA rumours is quite encourraging. Shooting with squeze mode could help getting rid of all the unecessary glass (anamorphic...
Back
Top